The Minnesota Archers Alliance is dedicated to making opportunities available to all archers by promoting and unifying archers from all archery disciplines.
The Minnesota Archers Alliance was formed by archers for archers, and the sport of archery. This is a state organization dedicated to promoting and advancing both the sport as a whole, and individual archers using the guidelines of USA Archery and the National Field Archery Association.
The Minnesota Archers Alliance (MAA), holds both USA Archery and NFAA charters in the State of Minnesota. As a state organization, the MAA is dedicated to promoting USA Archery and NFAA archery at the state, national and world levels, allowing you, the Minnesota archer, the opportunity to take your archery as far as you desire.
We are dedicated to helping all interested Minnesota archers enjoy the benefits of national affiliation while reaching their goals at state, national and even international levels.
Time’s running out. Register NOW for#IndoorNationals!
- Event date: February 28 – March 2
- Registration deadline: 2/21/14
- Locations: Wichita, KS; Hamilton, OH; College Station, TX; Lansing, MI; Rio Rancho, NM
- Event date: March 7-9
- Registration deadline: 2/28/14
- Locations: Tulare, CA; Mankato, MN
- Event date: March 14-16
- Registration deadline: 3/7/14
- Locations: Harrisonburg, VA